Monday, October 29, 2007

Describe IOWA CITY

At first, I want to tell I love IOWA CITY very much to everyone ~!

I arrived IOWA CITY in middle of August, and I realized it is very small peaceful city.

Sight of IOWA CITY is very unusual to me because I have grown up in Seoul, which is

the biggest city in Korea, also capital city of my country Republic of Korea. Sometimes I felt little

bit bored with this city because I don't have friends in here, also there are no places I usually

hang out in Korea such as PC cafe, Karaoke, also although I like alchol very much, I am not legal

drinker in here; I can drink legally in my country!

However, now, I have new nice friends and realize people in IOWA CITY are very nice,

therefore, I am fully satisfied with IOWA CITY.

2 comments:

eunyoung's blog said...

I hope you enjoy this fall in Iowa City. Also take care of yourself^^

Rebecca K said...

Despite all the differences, I am glad you are getting used to Iowa City and that you can enjoy it here!