Monday, September 10, 2007

Hello I'm David

Hello, My name is David. I want to introduce myself.

I'm 20 years old Korean. Of course, I'm male.

Now, I'm taking IIEP course - My class is E2. I think it is best class in IIEP!! for improve my English skill and take TOEFL, then join to be undergraduate student in UI.

Now, I'm living in 'the lodge' which is located in Hawk Ridge Drive. Maybe it is littlebit far from college, but that is only bad thing to stay in here. My room was fully-furnished before I moved, and nice neighborhood such as Marc, Charlie -Maybe they are not~!!!!
Also, it serves basketball court, fitness club and spa for free. Every day I use them for fun.

In my free time, I usually watch TV for my English skill better. Also I love sports. I have soccer game league once a week on every Sunday, and play basketball with my friends, D, Marc, Sang Joon, Charlie, and another people.
Furthermore, I like to watch baseball game, as you know that if you see my blog's name - Lets go Redsoxx. I'm a big fan of Redsox, everyday try to watch their game and want to they get win.

Let's go Redsox~!
Beat the Yankees~!

I hope you had good time to read
See you~
Hasta Luego~

3 comments:

Yun said...

We should be alive !!

Be nervous !!

Rebecca K said...

You are a very active person! It's great that there is so much to do where you live. It's also nice to have neighbors you know. :)

sangjoon.son said...

what a dark blog...